■Product name: Monzen cookies
■Product Introduction: The “Nakamise Street Monzen Meguri Cookies” are cookies printed with illustrations of typical items found in the Monzen area. The crispy sweet milk are printed with three types of Nakamise street-like Pattern. The cookie box is a pasteboard box that can be used even after the cookies have been eaten. Please enjoy them as a memento of your visit to Zenkoji Temple in Shinshu.
- The illustration depicts a cow running with a piece of cloth hooked to its horns in reference to the tale, “the cow attracts people to pilgrimage Zenkoji Temple”
- (means be led to do good by some accidental event)
- The lotus flowers, which are at their best in summer, are said to have bloomed from lotus seeds that were planted 2,000 years ago.
- The illustration is based on the image of a straw sandal for health prayer at the Niomon gate and the statue of Nio.
■Raw Material Label： Flour (made in Japan), sugar, margarine, chicken eggs, almond pudding, whole milk powder, salt / inflating agent, emulsifier, spice, color (yellow 4, red 102, blue 1, red 106)
■Contents： 10 pieces
■Storage:： Store away from direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity.
■Allergy： Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soybeans，Almond are included as part of the ingredients.
The factory where this product is manufactured also produces products containing Peanuts.
- Once opened, please eat as soon as possible (regardless of the expiration date).
- The pattern of the cookies is random and does not contain all patterns.
■商品介绍： 「～仲见世街～门前饼干」是带有门前地区特色物品的插图印花饼干。 香甜酥脆的牛奶饼干上印有三种不同的仲见街风格图案。 饼干盒是在食用完饼干后可以二次利用的纸板箱。 希望能乘务您参观信州善光寺的美好回忆。
- 插图描绘了一头牛，牛角上勾着布条在奔跑，参考了 “被牛吸引到善光寺参拜”的传说。